Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VBS Memories (and a challenge to Ken & Thomas)


As I was putting together this week's newsletter (check it out here!), I was amazed at the number of children who attended Vacation Bible School at BUMC. Reading about how these 300+ kids were not only learning about God, but enacting His love through service is incredible! I still have fond memories of my own VBS days as a little girl (including my pastor taking a whipped cream pie in the face once we reached a scripture memorizing goal - come on, Ken! Thomas?), and having seen God work in my own life, I can't help but dream of all the incredible plans God has in store for each one of these precious lives. What about you? Were you once a VBS kid? What are your fond/funny memories from VBS?

No comments:

Post a Comment