Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Scripture June 19, 2012

John 14:8-11 8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” 9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I relate to Phillip, perhaps more than any of the Apostles because I too am weak of faith. Phillip, who had walked with the flesh-and-blood Jesus, witnessed miracle after miracle, still had trouble believing that Jesus was and still is the Father-made-flesh. I can relate to this because I don't trust very easily. I need His grace today.

    ReplyDelete