Friday, January 22, 2010

Way-FM and Wally

While Jason and I lived in Colorado, we often found ourselves listening to Way-FM pretty much whenever we were in the car (which was a lot because we were always heading to Boulder or the mountains!). And we not only enjoyed the music, but we particularly enjoyed one of their radio hosts by the name of Wally. I'm guessing many of you have heard him but for some reason we just really found this guy to be entertaining. Whether he was opening up about his own testimony, goofing off with a Christian artist in the studio, or heatedly debating philosophy, we could relate to his words. When we moved away from Colorado, I was quite sad that my favorite radio personality wasn't going with me...until I realized that Way-FM (and Wally!) have a station in Indiana! So in honor of Way-FM and Wally - I'm posting this video. A little background information on it: Wally and Britt Nichole wrote a song about Francesca Battistelli being married. That led to misunderstanding, which had to be taken care of. See the video below of what happened when Francesca worked it out with Wally and wrote her own song about him.




Way-FM's mission is to encourage youth and adults in their Christian lives and to introduce non-believers to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment